The Client is a global leader in control valve technology and is manufactures valves for the Fire Protection, Aviation Fueling, Industrial and Water Works Markets.
Job responsibilities include:
- Identifying customer prospects, opening contact, conducting sales calls, providing technical information, performing presentations to engineering firms and quotations.
- Application Development with poential customers.
- Develop market knowledge and competitor capabilities for identifying emerging markets / applications / products.
- Participate in Corporate Strategy development
- Preparing forecasts, reports and analyses for executive management
- May require working on product in the field at times.
- - 10+ years of application engineering experience with in-shore/off-shore Oil & Gas, Power
- Degreed Mechanical Engineer with business (MBA, Marketing, etc.) would be best
- Tulsa or Houston area would be a big plus
- Might consider other locations depending on the fit.
Compensation: DOE - $85K - 125K base + Bonus