Quality Assurance Manager
Engineered to order manufacturer of capital equipment is seeking a continuous improvement driven person who can work with all business functions to drive a robust inspection process, corrective action / Quality Operating Systems (QOS) and preventative systems thinking into the business.
- Strong ASME Code Inspection / NDT skills and experience.
- Capability to create and author ISO 9001 Quality Operating Systems (QOS) procedures for the business
- Technical Bachelor's / Associate's Degrees and Inspection Certifications preferred.
- Deep understanding of Customer requirements in manufacturing - API, DOT, Transport Canada, EN, ASME and ASTM standards.
- Skills to facilitate preventative improvements to the business processes cross-functionally.
- Team leadership skills of the QA technical personnel