Quality Assurance Manager
Engineered to order manufacturer of capital equipment is seeking a continuous improvement driven person who can work with all business functions to drive a robust inspection process, corrective action / Quality Operating Systems (QOS) and preventative systems thinking into the business.
- Capability to create Quality Operating Systems (QOS) procedures for the business
- Lead / Create supplier re-work / corrective action process.
- Deep understanding of Customer requirements in manufacturing
- Steel Fabrication / Cylinder processing experience preferred.
- Skills to create Corrective Actions (w/Sales) and facilitate preventative improvements to the business processes cross-functionally.
- Team leadership skills of the QA personnel - Team of 5
- Technical Bachelor's / Associate's Degrees and Inspection Certifications preferred.
- Compensation: Open - DOE