Senior Credit Analyst
South Tulsa area
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
This position is responsible to analyze potential loans, loan renewals and annual reviews. The position requires excellent communication skills both written and verbal. This position is required to provide quality presentations to all levels of management, Board of Directors, auditors and examiners.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Perform credit analysis; report and present data on new, potential, renewal loans and annual reviews.
- Working knowledge and understanding of financial statements and income spreading.
- Understanding of calculation of debt coverage and debt to income ratio.
- Ability to prepare and present credit memos, collateral analysis and terms of credit.
- Work closely with committees, senior leadership and department management to ensure timely and accurate delivery of credit reporting.
- Ability to perform stress testing for total portfolios and individual credit.
- Reconcile various accounts including credit exceptions.
- Strong data input and spreadsheet preparation.
- Assist with various types of reporting, including not limited to: examinations, audits, board reporting, and loan committees.
- Work closely with department management to ensure successful and timely delivery of work performed.
- Understanding of accounting, finance, and accounting principles.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Additional responsibilities as assigned and light travel may be required.
Bachelor's Degree in business, or related field or equivalent experience.
2+ years credit analysis experience in banking required