The Maintenance Manager will lead the team for all Maintenance and Facility functions of the business. (multiple buildings and manufacturing business entities)
- Overseeing and assisting in carrying out repairs in a timely fashion.
- Develop Preventative Maintenance (PM) programs on all equipment and facility.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled PM per schedule.
- React to breakdowns ensuring prompt repair and minimum downtime.
- Submit Summary Reports to leadership on all repairs and equipment concerns, and list all required tools, parts, components, or overtime needs.
- To ensure that all the equipment is repaired and kept in top condition.
- To supervise or, if required, provide assistance in installation of any new equipment or any equipment which may be relocated in the facility.
- To assist in any projects which involve the acquisition of new or used equipment or the fabrication of any accessories required in order to enhance the efficiency or productivity of equipment.
- Oversee the pickup of parts or tools from local vendors if required.
- Ensure PPE and all safety policies are followed when equipment is being repaired.
- Upgrading equipment knowledge as it relates to maintenance continuously.
- Aid in purchasing spare parts and components when required and oversee Tool Crib.
- Assist in project and equipment development for plant improvement.
- Ensure the Maintenance business plan and budget items are completed and deadlines are met.
- Establishing training programs for new employees.
- Submitting budgets and PM plans to business leadership.
- Ensure that critical spare parts are maintained in stock or on order when required.
- Participate in developing annual plans as they relate to maintenance.
- Help set objectives and strategies for Maintenance Technicians and annual review of all staff.
- Oversee and manage the activities of the Maintenance Technicians