Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, general ledger accountability, function, and financial reporting, as well as monthly financial profitability analysis, internal controls and other special projects as assigned.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
- Financial and profitability analysis on a monthly basis.
- Review bank statements and perform monthly multi entity bank reconciliations.
- Daily preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Assist in the management and direction of the month end close process.
- Ability to analyze transactions and apply proper accounting treatment and theory.
- Assist in and management of the Year-end close and tax preparation.
- Maintain fixed asset and depreciation accounts.
- Research and reconcile General Ledger accounts for accuracy and errors.
- Auditing and verifying internal and external documents.
- Following, while improving processes and internal controls.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience
- Extensive experience posting journal entries and complex accounting transactions to the General Ledger.
- Strong Excel Skills required.
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines and work in fast paced multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with management and staff and function as a team player.