Program Manager – Business Analyst – Banking Industry
Tulsa, OK - Can be fully remote
The Analyst will deliver successful performance improvement projects for assigned operations; increasing service, reliability and experience, while optimizing costs and working to eliminate defects.
- Partner with business and functional leaders to understand the opportunities for innovation and improvement that will drive the best ROI, focusing on operational efficiencies, direct costs savings and guest experience
- Interact with clients and customers to ensures appropriate information is collected to set up transmission of payment.
- Work with Sales and Operations to resolve payment issues and identify improvement opportunities.
- Stay current on industry trends and innovative payment tools and strategies.
- Conduct market research and collect feedback as necessary to help inform product roadmap
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop requirements in support of feature / function
- Assist Business Development and Operations teams with pre- and post-release activities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years in a financial services or technology-based company
- Solid understanding of banking payment process
- Strong project and change management skills
- Experience leading complex process improvement projects involving multiple business unit(s)/departments
- Experience with Agile SDLCs
- An intermediate to advance user of MS Project and Excel
- Must adapt to rapidly changing priorities and able to shift focus