Privately held aerospace components manufacturer has an immediate need:
- Develop and implement manufacturing processes based on Customer drawings.
- Analyze current processes for quality improvement, cost reduction and throughput improvement.
- Maintain the latest revision levels of Quality / Process related documents
- Develop quality plan for aerospace components to standardize for the entire business.
- Including the Control Plan and Pre-Populated AS9102 Forms 1, 2 and 3
- Production Inspection and First Article Inspection Logs
- Develop, facilitate process improvement teams and train as required.
- Work with and communicate Quality information and data to the organization as needed.
- Help prepare for required Quarterly Quality Management Review Meetings
- Perform assigned internal audits as a certified AS9100 with internal auditor
- Review all product drawings for customer quality requirements and risk management items.
- Train internal auditors, process improvement teams and any support staff as needed.
- Perform audits as described above and as assigned by Q.A. Manager.
- 2-5 years in Manufacturing Quality preferred
- BS degree preferred
- Prior CNC manufacturing exp preferred
- Strong track record in Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Strong skills with ERP (Epicor preferred) preferred. (Epicor)
- No direct supervisory duties, but strong leadership skills are required.
- Compensation Depends On Experience: Negotiable