Scope; Privately held full-service design, manufacture and installation firm of Building Products has an immediate need due to the growing demand of the business that has strong long term potential.
- Leads product engineering activities for new product design and current product improvement,
- Maintains a clear focus on meeting customer expectations through technically sound solutions.
- Champions the new product development process and insures that the project objectives of product specifications, cost and schedule are clearly defined and leads the process of achieving these objectives.
- Works closely with Purchasing, Manufacturing, Quality and Sales departments to achieve shared goals.
- BS in Engineering - Mechanical or Structural strongly preferred. P.E. Preferred as well.
- Prior team leadership is a must have with a strong people development track record.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and experience in the new product development, an engineering organization and the technical capabilities of the business.
- Experience communicating complex mechanisms and systems to all audiences
- Skilled in decision analysis, problem solving, and consensus building
- Okay with initially driving 3 days a week to the plant operation outside of Tulsa.
Salary: DOE - range $100K to $120K+