Practice Administrator - Office Manager
This Practice Manager is responsible for supervising both clinical and administrative staff, and coordinating the daily operations to ensure a smooth workflow and optimum productivity while maintaining patient, staff and provider satisfaction.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree required. Masters preferred.
- Experience: Two or more years' management/supervisory experience required. Hospital or clinic management preferred.
- Knowledge of medical practice procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial information and reports.
- Knowledge of customer service concepts and techniques.
- Skills in planning, organizing, delegating, and supervising.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to accomplish multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment, decision-making, and problem solving expertise.
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer systems and applications.
- Ability to read, interpret, and apply policies and procedures.
- Ability to effectively interact with patients, medical staff, and the public.
- Ability to maintain a professional manner even under stressful situations.
- Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office Suite and comfortable troubleshooting and utilizing telephone support.