Senior Accounting Specialist
· Assisting or preparing of financial statements
· Analyzing financial statements
· Preparation of cost analysis (when applicable)
· Assisting or performing routine reporting, including month end close processes and monthly quarterly and annual reports, including but not limited to payroll, sales tax, 1099 and W2s.
· Preparation of schedules for tax and audit support
· Assisting in preparation of financial forecasts and analysis including forecasted operating results, cash flows, general ledgers, and balance sheets
· Documentation of processes and workflows to identify areas of improvement and/or key internal controls
· Assist in business and process improvement projects
· Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting or related field from an accredited school required.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in public accounting or similar experience
· CPA preferred, not required
· Financial accounting and reporting experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Excel
· Strong communication skills