The Senior Financial Analyst works with business unit leaders to provide financial analysis, business planning, forecasting, and reporting support. This role requires productive working relationships with all levels of management and many different functions. The successful candidate will demonstrate a solid understanding of business fundamentals, have strong financial analysis skills and can effectively coordinate and consolidate business results from multiple information sources. Significant data management competencies and a high level of communication are critical to this role.
Essential Job Functions:
• Coordinate, consolidate and perform analysis to create accurate financial statements and bridges on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis. Highlight and analyze deviations, challenge the integrity and understand the results and trends.
• Prepare interpretive reporting, analysis and trends for Operating Reviews, Annual Operating Plans and Long Range Plans.
• Build revenue / expense models working closely with the business leadership, challenge assumptions and provide insight into the drivers of the business.
• Partner for effective execution and timely completion of special projects and initiatives including cross sector initiatives, capital investments, inventory, restructure projects, footprint utilization, new product launch, productivity projects, etc.
• Frame and model various analysis including capital investment proposals and pricing offers
• Effectively communicate financial results using verbal and written presentation skills.
• Perform Price/Volume/Mix analysis to support business reviews.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Bachelor's degree required – Finance, Economics, Math, Accounting or similar field.