View all jobs
Senior Technical AccountantTulsa, OK
- Execute month-end journal entries
- Prepare and maintain month-end Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Execute month-end fluctuation analysis
- Act as external audit lead that performs the timely collection and coordination of audit records and relevant explanations.
- Supervise weekly supplier disbursements
- Monitor customer collection efforts by regularly reviewing aged receivables reports to validate timely customer collections.
- Supervise bi-weekly payroll activities to ensure payroll data is transferred timely to third-party payroll administrator.
- Liaison with project managers to ensure job cost details are complete and accurate, by reviewing job cost budget reports and coordinating Q&A follow-up.
- Administer company credit card program via online administration tool and monitoring Accounting specialist’s expense reports audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 5+ years accounting or audit experience with a demonstrated increase in responsibilities; CPA preferred.
- Self-starter who can manage multiple projects simultaneously while communicating clearly to teammates and management existing priorities and expected deliverables
- Detail-oriented team player who is comfortable communicating noted errors to management and teammates
- Literate in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Teams)
- Basic understanding of accounting systems architecture that allows oneself to see the big picture when troubleshooting accounting questions.