- Able to develop new BOMs and Routings in the ERP (Made to Manage right now) and create processes to build the product in collaboration with internal team members.
- production management, quality, supply chain, planning, maintenance and product engineering
- Assembly methods, Test Equipment, Tooling Design and process mapping.
- B.S. in Industrial, Mechanical or other Engineering and +5 yrs. exp in the Engineering/Manufacturing field preferred.
- Understanding of Hydraulic systems a Huge Plus.
- Prefer strong flow / lean / continuous improvement skills.
- Ability to lead and drive changes on the manufacturing floor in terms of:
- Corrective Actions
- Process Upgrades
- Sustainment of Continuous Improvement
- Experience with 3D CAD is a plus. (Solidworks, CREO, Inventor, etc)
Compensation: Depends on Experience. $55k to 90K base
Located in Tulsa, OK. 75 years in business, Privately held Manufacturer across many sectors.