|Purchasing Manager - Global Procurement
|SCOPE: Local privately held manufacturer has an immediate need for a newly created leadership role. Business has been around since the 1940s and serves customers in Aviation, Energy, Public Sector, Oil & Gas and Industrial.
- Lead team to develop contracts and pricing for all new materials for the business
- Creation of and driving Terms & Conditions is key.
- Ability to drive input to the S&OP processes to lower inventory and costs.
- Ability to lead new strategic supplier / sourcing development with Contract Manufacturers and Raw Material Suppliers.
- Work with Applications Engineering, Sales, Planning, Manufacturing on New Product Launch.
- Assist Manufacturing with process improvements
- Prefer a BA / BS Degree.
- 3+ years of experience in leadership of the Procurement function.
- Prefer experience in Purchasing:
- Raw Material for CNC
- Metal Casting
- CNC Machining
- Plastics & Rubber
- Other components such : Fittings , Solenoids , Pressure gages – will be an advantage
- Prior manufacturing sector experience in energy, public utility, and / or aviation products.
- Ability to communicate and present strategy / information to all levels of the organization - Corporate as well as the Manufacturing Team.
- Must have strong Planning, Forecasting and ERP System Skills