- Privately held manufacturer who has been in Tulsa 50+ years has an immediate need.
- The position reports to the Director of Special Projects of an engr to order clean energy skid system equipment manufacturer.
- Responsible for Application Development and Inside Sales for multiple product lines of product.
- This role will require several hats to be worn as Custom Solutions are developed providing technical expertise for improvements (i.e. efficiency, cost reduction, better manufacturability, etc)
- Knowledge of pumps, compressors, heat exchangers, mixers, piping, pressure vessels, control valves, filters, skid assemblies, etc.
- Ability to design gas, vapor, heat exchanger, and control systems
- Ability to interpret bid documents and functional or performance specifications for bidding
- Ability to troubleshoot and optimize system processes and design Knowledge in hydraulic and electro-mechanical devices and systems
- BS Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent Experience
- 2-5+ years manufacturing experience, or equivalent formal education (BS ChE)
- Knowledge of 3D CAD - ProE (latest) preferred, MS Office
- Salary DOE - $80K to $110K base targeted