Senior Project Manager
The Project Manager is responsible for coordinating and managing projects for supply and implementation of engineered to order clean energy skid systems . The Project Manager must understand Customer expectations, ensuring alignment between Customer expectations and the scope, proactively communicating and coordinating with the Customer and internal departments to ensure contractual commitments are met. This position interfaces closely with Sales, Production, Engineering, Accounting, Customers, and Suppliers.
- Proven ability to work with multiple disciplines (Engineering, Accounting, Production, Sales, Customer, etc.)
- Good mechanical aptitude
- AS/BS or AA/BA in a relevant major from an accredited college/university
- 3 years prior project management experience.
- Familiar with and proficient at creating/maintaining Gantt Chart-style project schedules
- Detail oriented while able to look at the “big picture” of a project and manage customer relationship.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Compensation: DOE - $90K to $100K range targeted